“poor legroom for business class - and no young access in Tallinn”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I swear the legroom in Club Europe is getting smaller - either that or i'm getting taller and that seems less likely. That and that we were told British Airways didn't subscribe to the lounge in Tallinn - so we couldn't use it- were disappointing. Everything else was fine.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (55,248)

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This was the worst first class I have ever experienced. The staff was awful and completely inattentive. It is BAs longest flight and I had to ask four times for water and the staff never came around. Finally when I asked for the fourth bottle I had to ask the attendant to remove the old bottles that were stacked next to the window. She asked me if I was sure I wanted them taken away to which I replied do you think I’m starting a collection of empty bottles? The staff was truly brain-dead on this flight. I would never take another BA flight. Returning from lima they only had business and it was one of the worst configurations I have flown. Flight BA when you want to get there in the worst way! I fly first and business multiple times per year and would never Fly BA again. Their mileage club Avios should be renamed Adios as that is what I will do with their miles! Terrible, terrible airline!

3  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Overall the flight itself wasn't bad. When I landed in London, I was charged a overweight baggage fee and my company didn't accept the receipt since it just showed a charge and was not detailed in any way, shape, or form. I have been trying since January 2018 to get an more detailed receipt with no avail. They have no customer service what so ever. I tried calling their customer service only to be told to go to ba.com to fill out a form and then it could take them up to 28 days to get back to you. I tried and tried and tried to get a more detailed receipt but in the end I had to pay the fee out of my own pocket because it wasn't about to go in delinquent status. I will never fly British Airways ever again and I have informed management, co-workers, family and friends to never fly them because they have no customer service what so ever.

Date of travel: January 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Curtis_Yeager
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great service from checking in, where the service rep allowed four over weight cases to be loaded with only a small reprimand, to the flight attendants serving dinner on a very bumpy flight. They even asked if I preferred double drinks from the bar. Great service even with a fourth minute take off delay due to de-icing, but still managed to land on time.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I flew to London via British Airways December 2017. I had a Premium Economy ticket so I would have a little more room but when I arrived at the front desk I was still feeling under the weather with Bronchitis. The lady must have seen how I felt and asked me if I wanted to upgrade to Business which I had to say huh! I said why not Joyce you can get some good rest. Everyone on the flight was wonderful and took very good care of their passengers. I emigrated from England in 1963 via BOAC which is now defunct but continue with British Airways. Plane was nice and clean and comfortable. Could get snacks and drinks anytime during the flight.

Date of travel: December 2017
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.