“World Traveller Plus”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We flew round trip in Economy Plus. They claim to have one of the best such classes and it was certainly better than our usual United; however be prepared for a stiff fee if you want advance seat selection in any class.
World Traveler Plus offers seats almost as wide as business class (most US carriers just offer more leg room and little else) and generous pitch however do not expect to lie down. It has its own separate cabin, but it is still economy so does not offer lounge access or early boarding.
Meals were well served,but not especially fancy, They were superior to economy coach as was the service level. Entertainment screens and system were upgrades from economy as well.
Since an upgrade to business class was $500 pp each way, this is a good compromise for a long flight and definitely more comfortable. The cabin was 2-4-2 seating and we paid for seat selection and took the 2. Bulkhead has more generous leg room.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,048)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Check-in at CPH via Heathrow, London going to Los Angeles. No problems with the transit. Long journey, but got decent seats. Was served food and wine. Good value for money.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I will start with my seating, I paid extra money for the extra leg room seats which to be fair the leg room was ok, my gripe is it advertised Seat 26A was a window seat so I thought great that’s the seat I want, after I boarded the plane and went to my seat no Window, Iwould like to know how BA get away with advertising something that is not there, (might have to look into that one further).
Not sure what you call the cover you lift up to retrieve your table but it was stuck in the upright position and half of it was broken of.
Food, we travelled with BA to Florida last year and lunch was Pasta or Chicken Curry,
Low and behold lunch was Pasta or Chicken Curry on our flight to Barbados.
Afternoon snack they described it was 2 Bisquits water or orange no tea, I thought this was disgraceful to offer 2 bisquits.
Our return flights lunch yep you guessed it Pasta or Chicken Curry (predictable) and breakfast was some sort of breakfast bar but at least we got offered a tea with it this time.
The staff were very good no point in having a go as they are only doing what some little upstart is telling them to do, my advise to the Cabin Staff leave and go and work for a airline that would appreciate you.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Disappointed. We arrived early for our flight and didn't expect a chaotic check in resulting in one of of our luggage still being unlocated 9 hours of our arrival. The lounge was a pleasant with accommodation staffs. The seat configuration was confusing but it has a good logic once you get used to it. While is lock in the seat in the middle, it does provide more space. The movie selection was limited, food was not of businese class quality of other airlines at similar price point. To add to it, the stewardness seems always in a hurry resulting it seemingly inpolite service. There's a lot to do to remain relevant in this market. I'm still hoping that they will find my luggage.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The outward trip was excellent and I thought the improvements were superb but had a feeling I had experienced a one-off, but this flight with a different crew was just as incredible.

The level of service, quality of meals cleanness of aircraft are all beyond reproach.

BA are setting new standards and will be get my business next time on this basis.