“Middle name ticket change fee is price-gouging”
Review of Blue Panorama Airlines

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Blue Panorama requires a formal ticket re-issuance to add a middle name, something I have never encountered on other airlines before. This required going to the ticket counter, and changing the ticket, and then going back to check-in.

What's worse, is the fee to add the middle name is outrageous price gouging, Euros 50 in each direction for each ticket, meaning that it essentially doubled the cost of the ticket.

2  Thank brian w
Write a ReviewReviews (2,059)

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Was amazed to see the little airport of Santorini, kinda of cute and saw the security check line extending till road outside. It was a different experience you dont get to know which Queue you are part of etc :) however no need to worry as staff is really supportive and very minimal waiting as there's barely any space. These typically charter flights hence expect a Sub/optimal service.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Worst experience with airlines ever. I was charged €110 because my reservation didn't include all my 5 names.
Once I was booking the flight, I did try to include all my names but the system wouldn't simply accept that many.
Result: once at the gate (to go and come back), they charged me 110€ to include my middle names in my booking confirmation. Guess what? The new booking confirmation they printed out, didn't have my full name either! Complete nonsense but they made me pay €110 anyways and told me that I should contact the customer service. I already called them various times and no one picks up.

4  Thank Rodrigo S
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I visited today this company office in Cuba!In Cuba this Italian airline no one speaks English.... it’s terrible service when in 2018 people working in airline company and don’t speak English! And more I cant believe it’s Italian airline....

2  Thank Kristaps L
Reviewed 29 December 2017

When I booked I didn't see a place to enter middle name or anything indicating it was important so I omitted my companion's middle name without really thinking about it (I've never had to think about it on any of the dozens of other flights I've booked online with other airlines). Then I read these reviews and went back to check. I couldn't change the name online without paying the 80 euro. I called the help line and explained that I just booked and the flight is months away and she was understanding about it and added the middle name without penalty.

I want to give them 1 star for the awful policy but am giving an extra star for the understanding customer service.

3  Thank MssrGuyFawkes