“Excellent flight”
Review of Bahamasair

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I flew to Georgetown, and the service was great. The crew were friendly, the flight was smooth, and ONTIME.

An improvement.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very bad and disrespectful airline. Customer service is horrendous. I was trying to cancel my flight and get a refund (with penalty) due to a problem with Bahamian immigration who discriminately refused us entry for no reason at all, so it was a force majeur kind of situation and still they refused to refund us any of the money. All they care about is their own pockets. Very bad experience and service. Never again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

That was the best flight I ever went on. My ear did not hurt like every flight I go on the landing was on point. Beside the pilot your first check on is FREE!!!!! can not beat that.

3  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very good and very kind service they didn't charge any luggage compare to Aeromexico!!
I recommend this Airline
The seats,leg room and beverage are as any airline now a days, so I marked Average BUT the service makes the difference and it is very good!

3  Thank ChRosario
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We used BahamasAir twice on this trip.
First flight was from Havana to Nassau then from Nassau to Exuma.

While the planes may be a little older than what you might be used to on some of the major airlines, they are just as good condition as many of the British Airways flights I have been on over the years.

Cabin crew were very good and efficient.

In-flight snacks were basic, but all that we needed for such a short flight.
1 packet of Lays chips and a small bottle of water.