“Terrible customer service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst airline. Employees are very rude. My flight was canceled. They made so many misleading announcements until they could finally told us the flight was canceled. The stuff is extremely rude and unfriendly. I will never travel with them again.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am 6’5” and paid extra for a seat, which I believed had enough legroom. I was cramped with my knees against the back of the seat in front of me hoping the person in front of me would not recline and hit my knees, which I mentioned to the flight attendant. After all the passengers boarded I asked to sit in one of the empty seats at the exit row and the flight attendant said, “I cannot just put anyone in the exit row”. I am capable of assisting others and there was 2 empty seat. Miserable 1 hour flight. Next time I will just get an exit row or will not fly.

Do not ever use Wilkes barre Scranton to Cleveland Ohio
Wilkes barre Scranton is a toilet for the airlines
You will never leave ontime
You will never make a connecting flight
Stay away from AVP

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried getting a trip credit for a flight over 30 days prior to it being taken, not a refund, a credit. I explained to them the dire life changing circumstances and they refused to give me a refund. Their corporate greed is more important to them than their customers. I am out $2k. I will never fly American again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do not ever, ever rebook when they recommend for possible weather delay. We were advised MIA would see delays 2 days in advance and advised to rebook at no charge. Not sure why we fell for it, but rebooked through CLT and they charged us $150. Not only did our original flight go out with minor delay, but our new flight was canceled, and we were left to fend for ourselves overnight in San Jose. Also held hostage at the airport for about an hour before we were allowed to exit through passport control and released onto the streets.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.