“2/10 just don't do it. Unless you like being really delayed.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 18 April 2024

The plane is very small. They are rarely on time. They valet your bags because the plane is so small, yet they tell you that you can bring a carry on and personal item.
My first flight was delayed 3 times making my hotel check-in far passed midnight. My return flight is also a very small plane. Packed in like canned fish. I will not take another flight on American Airlines. I'd rather pay the extra for baggage and more reliable flights and info. I hate to even say this, bit spirit was a better flight. 2/10. Do not recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

A man in line for boarding started bothering us raising his voice at myself my wife and our 4 year old child! I strongly told him to move away. Boarding Supervisor completely mistreated us! Subsequently, I spoke to her supervisor 54A. Time: 10:36pm. Supervisors name is Mark. He promised to me there will be Union hearing and that he will conduct investigation as to what happened. However, he completely brushed me off and his attitude was dismissive at best! He refused to call me back with results if his supposed investigation. He sighted Union complications etc etc. the entire affair is a complete travesty.! Before the man who bothered us boarded, I told the lady at the counter that we cannot board the aircraft with this person, she ignited my concerns and boarded the offender while we had to stay away and bd rebooked for a later flight! This is a complete and utter unfairness and mistreatment!

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Uncomfortable, 7hr flight with no Tv or charging doc. This is the second leg. Apparently American Airlines doesn’t have tv’s on any flights. Cancelling my credit card and will never fly American again.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

AA customer service is non existent. Tried several times to put through a complaint online seeking a fair compensation (not even full refund) and was only given a ‘thank you for your feedback response’. The company hides behind computers with no accountability and greed at its core!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 17 April 2024

My Santorini (AA) flight was late to a connecting flight in Heathrow. We had to scramble to find a hotel (AA was out of vouchers) and taxi ( not refunded) to catch an early flight the next day. We had paid for upgraded seats and we did not get them nor did we even get seats together. I contested the $120 x2 charge on my credit card and they are FIGHTING IT. I will keep fighting too.

Date of travel: June 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.