“Terrible mistreatment and customer service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A man in line for boarding started bothering us raising his voice at myself my wife and our 4 year old child! I strongly told him to move away. Boarding Supervisor completely mistreated us! Subsequently, I spoke to her supervisor 54A. Time: 10:36pm. Supervisors name is Mark. He promised to me there will be Union hearing and that he will conduct investigation as to what happened. However, he completely brushed me off and his attitude was dismissive at best! He refused to call me back with results if his supposed investigation. He sighted Union complications etc etc. the entire affair is a complete travesty.! Before the man who bothered us boarded, I told the lady at the counter that we cannot board the aircraft with this person, she ignited my concerns and boarded the offender while we had to stay away and bd rebooked for a later flight! This is a complete and utter unfairness and mistreatment!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Uncomfortable, 7hr flight with no Tv or charging doc. This is the second leg. Apparently American Airlines doesn’t have tv’s on any flights. Cancelling my credit card and will never fly American again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AA customer service is non existent. Tried several times to put through a complaint online seeking a fair compensation (not even full refund) and was only given a ‘thank you for your feedback response’. The company hides behind computers with no accountability and greed at its core!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Santorini (AA) flight was late to a connecting flight in Heathrow. We had to scramble to find a hotel (AA was out of vouchers) and taxi ( not refunded) to catch an early flight the next day. We had paid for upgraded seats and we did not get them nor did we even get seats together. I contested the $120 x2 charge on my credit card and they are FIGHTING IT. I will keep fighting too.

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent first class service made possible by our flight attendant, Shelly. She was so friendly and personable. She made everyone feel comfortable. Checked on everyone during the flight. Made sure everyone with a connecting flight had the correct information when we landed.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.