“Will never book with American Airlines again”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Me and my son brought our tickets since May and since all passports are now taking a huge delay to get ready, come August my son passport was here and not mine on time for our flights. I know they weren't secured tickets but so was our return tickets with JetBlue, but they understood and gave us a full credit for both tickets. Comparing the American Airlines who wouldn't refund a dime. We will be travelling a lot starting next year. JetBlue all the way baby. American Airlines can declare bankruptcy and close down as far as I'm concerned. You guys are just ripping off people that have been loyal to you and are putting money in your pockets. Never no more!!!

2  Thank satellal
Write a reviewReviews (75,381)

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Terrible stewardess on flight down to Cancun from pal, and also on the way back. Very snippy to my daughter just asking for a wipe because the guy next to her sneezed without a mask. I am sure I won't fly them again..Pretty bad when you notice crummy attitudes from stewardess on both trips!!! won't use them again. ...Shes lucky I wasn't sitting with my daughter or I would have commented about her crappy attitude!

Date of travel: September 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank BarbaraTuckertonNJ
Reviewed 4 September 2021

I would never take American Airlines again. They got rid of all that TV screens. All you have is TV shows, movies, and music that you have to stream on your own device. And of course we couldn’t get a signal throughout the whole flight so it was absolutely useless. On top of that unless you’re flying first class they will not let you purchase any alcohol drinks which is really a bummer. It’s nice to enjoy a glass of wine when you’re going on vacation.

2  Thank VacationPlanner2
Reviewed 4 September 2021

During Covid, we've adjusted our reviews for airlines, hotels, restaurants and other venues, as we SO want them all to survive and realize the numerous challenges they are facing. So excellent during these trying pandemic times.

So, we have no problem if things were not as great as before Covid. We were able to be upgraded on our way to HI and only my husband got upgraded to 1st class. No problem at all. We feel SO blessed no matter what the circumstances to be able to fly to various cities in the US, while we've lost friends and colleagues to this pandemic.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank DebinSanFrancisco
Reviewed 4 September 2021

The mask BS makes us laugh. The flight attendants love threatening to kick you out if your mask even comes slightly under your nose. Not sure how most people are happily complying with this. Just carry your fast food and eat during the entire flight and you can keep that mask off..just for your “Health” and safety. They should change their name from American to CCP. Pathetic!

Date of travel: September 2021
2  Thank lassudani
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.