“I had a wonderful trip to Jacksonville, Fl. to Visit my for her 90th Birthday”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I had a wonderful trip to Jacksonville to visit my Sister for her 90th Birthday. We are the only two of five Brother and Sister. Had a very good visit with my Sister family.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (73,712)

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Booked our 27th vacation trip to aruba thru our travel agent 4 months in advance. Apple Tours was the provider for the travel agent. We had confirmed seating for the flight so we thought. American said that the agent nor the tour group had the ability to confirm seating. And the rep at the gate could not have cared less. She was indifferent, rude, and the model for what a CSR should not be. Never American Airlines again. Thank goodness, I have other options and I intend to use them. I will not put AA out of business, however I intend to dent them where I am able to do so.

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I let several attendants know that TV wasn't working. I had the longest international flight without any TV access. A few hours would be doable but come on, do not expect a passenger to sit for 12 hours with out able to watch anything on the monitor not even flight status.

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The flight was great. The crew was wonderful. Being able to watch a movie makes the time go by a lot faster. Very good selection of movies.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Started our journey in Dublin. On to Charlotte is London Heathrow a short stopover in London before continuing on Avery enjoyable flight both ways and a great week in the USA celebrating a family wedding

Date of travel: January 2020
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.