“Mid October trip to Oregon”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 December 2019

We flew from Austin to LAX and then to Eugene Oregon on a commuter hop. Everything was on time. In fact, we got into Eugene early. The flight from from LA to Eugene was on a small airplane, small enough we had to check our carryons at the airplane, but all our baggage came through A-OK.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,357)

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Flew out on Monday, 25 Nov in order to avoid the "very last minute" crush. Flew back on Saturday, 30 Nov, also to avoid the bigger crush on Sunday. Flights were on time. Aircraft were clean. However, it is clear that flying in the US has become the high altitude equivalent of the Greyhound Bus, unless you're willing to fork over the cash for business or first class.

Flight attendants on the four flights were extremely busy AND very courteous in what appears to be to me a losing situation for passengers and flight attendants. Getting where you're going safe and sound is the bottom line, but the level of ease and comfort in our national airlines has become nothing to be boastful of.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I am visually impaired and physically challenged. The Flight attendant, Misty, went out of her way to assist me in getting from my seat to the restroom. Throughout the flight she kept on checking to make sure I was okay.There should be more flight attendants of her caliber. When the flight landed in Orlando she helped me get from my seat to the wheelchair. I have been flying since 1959 and she was by far the best and most caring flight attendant I have flown with.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Haven't flown American Airlines in a few years. Coming home from LAX on Thanksgiving day I was pleased to be on an airplane that had an extra inch of room for my knees and a padded seat that did not put my tush to sleep during the cross country flight. Free food was a small pack of two cookies and two or three free beverages (cup of water/cup of coffee/tea). Service was attentive. Why am I giving this 4 stars instead of three? I don't know. They just seemed nicer than I expected and the plane looked clean and smelled good. Low standards, yes. But we peons appreciate every pat on the head.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

It was a nice flight on a Boeing 777 aircraft. The flight was on time. The food was pretty good and FA's were attentive and pleasant. Not a lot of choices of movies for the in flight entertainment.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.