“Hidden Peril with a non-stop”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I visit Costa Rica every year for the holidays staying 6 to 8 weeks and I learned through sudden storms, flight delays and gate changes that it is best to use Miami Airport and take a non-stop flight to Liberia. American Airlines has been my choice in flying for years, especially after trying United and Delta. Their flights to Liberia leave mid morning making it easy to drive down from the Delray Beach area after the computer rush. Curb side check in is quick and my flight left on time and arrived early. The only problem I have is the pilferage at Miami Airport. I lose items from my suitcase even though I use only TSA approved locks. I pointed the finger at TSA this time and reported theft of clothing and Christmas items. American is really the way to go to Costa Rica due to a short flight of 2 1/2 hours. Book early because these flights are full around the holidays and make sure you have an inventory of your suitcases in case of theft.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,314)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Ease in booking, flight on time, seats "guaranteed", arrival on time, pleasant staff - thankful for the little things that make a trip go well, as the little things are honestly the big things!

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My Husband and I always fly First Class, and have always been very pleased with the service and I am sure the passengers flying Economy al. so have the same pleasant experience. Of course if you get an "attitude" with the service it might create a unpleasant experience. Remember you have to give respect to get respect.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank wezee2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

flight was great, encountered no issues. seat was comfortable service was good. inflight internet work great. However, the USB port was not functioning.

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

I don’t know if it just good luck, but I’d like to think it is for the comfort and safety of those on the plane. The pilot announced after takeoff that our 2 1/2 hour flight would be at a much lower altitude than usual. We flew at 24,000 feet on a clear night and it was a beautiful flight. Thank you AA!

Date of travel: November 2019
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.