“Departed LAX on time (from remote terminal-must take a shuttle bus to it from the main terminal). ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

Using my American Airlines Frequent Flier Miles, I flew from Los Angeles to Fresno so I could celebrate my college roommate’s 73rd birthday. That flight was on time (even arrived 20 mins ahead of schedule). Now, the return flight back to LAX was delayed (radio transmitter had to be replaced) for an hour. Several passengers were quite anxious, since they had to catch a connecting flight at LAX for a flight to Hawai’i. I do not know if those passengers actually made it to Hawai’i.

4  Thank lenak63
Write a reviewReviews (71,321)

Reviewed 13 July 2019

Flew from Atlanta to Montego Bay Jamaica with a layover in Miami. But first we flew over the Bahamas and had to run to catch our flight, the doors were closed and barely got on our flight. Return flight had a layover in Charlotte we left late and had to circle over South Carolina and ended up being delayed over an hour. The flight from Charlotte to Atlanta still hasn't moved yet and we are already 45 minutes late. American Airlines is HORRIBLE! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2019

Everything went well from Jamaica to Philadelphia, however the originally booked flight from Philly to CVG had to be changed in Jamaica because of 36 minutes for customs. We expected some time in customs once we arrived at Philly, but 3 hours is ridiculous! Then we had to find our luggage and recheck..another line we did not have time for...even with the change in flights and layover. We were sent here and there..then the place we were sent didn't want to take our bags even though they were already checked to CVG. We had 15 minutes to get to our gate that was of course at the other end of the airport. The shuttle service was great! We make it on the plane with no time for a meal after traveling for 8 hours and standing in line...When we get to CVG one of our bags made it but the other didn't. We finally found that it DIDNOT get on our flight after waiting another 30 minutes with a baby in the car picking us up...We arranged to get it delivered to our house when it finally arrived the next day at 2:35....We had to call 3 different times over 3 days to hear it was on a truck somewhere and would be delivered soon. We finally received our bag on the evening of the last day we called. It was not a pleasant experience and we will not be checking a bag or leaving the country again soon because of this trip. I would not be going again on this airline, except I have to go to Texas and the flight was booked before this happened. I will NOT be checking a bag to ensure it arrives when I do. I have to say that at least 2 people were helpful, but you need to rethink customs or have more people on call for a couple hours when several flights at once arrive...sorry for the griping, but all the stress left behind while on vacation was tripled upon return...

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 13 July 2019

This review is about CONCIERGE KEY SERVICE. We travel with a small emotional support animal. We connected in O'Hare - and wanted to use the pet relief room. It was terrible and smelled horrible - so our CONCIERGE KEY representative got creative. We found a place on the airport where there was "real" grass - and took our dog out for a walk. I wish I had a picture. KUDOS for going above and beyond!

Reviewed 13 July 2019

We were scheduled to depart at 3:30pm. They notified us they didn't have a pilot for our plane and now we are waiting for one, delayed till 6:50pm. How does an airline lack a pilot? The world may never know

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.