“Nice Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 26 May 2019

Flight Went Through Phoenix With A Change In Phoenix To Go Onto Fresno. Flight Was Very Comfortable. Service Was Very good.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,362)

Reviewed 26 May 2019

Service was friendly on this morning flight from Rome to Chicago. Food in economy was not very good. We had a choice of chicken risotto or a pasta dish for lunch and both were not very good. Prior to landing, we also were offered a sandwich slider style. One was feta cheese with sweet potato (what?) and the other was a package with 2 hamburger sliders. We ordered the hamburgers, as we had no idea what to expect of sweet potato and feta, and it was awful! Sorry...it was! We also were ahead of schedule, but the flight attendants didn’t seem to adjust the time for the sandwich service. Seemed we were served these sandwiches and a beverage with little time to enjoy our food as we were ready to land. They knew we were running early. How about adjusting service time just a bit instead of rushing everyone?

I usually like American; this time I had about 55 mins. to
1) de-plane in Philadelphia 2) get my gate-checked bag
3) race to the curb to catch the inter-terminal bus and travel
from Term. A to Term F, and then walk 24 gates to reach mine.
Had no time for bathroom or food stops. They scheduled me
way too tightly.

Reviewed 26 May 2019

For the most part our flight was as expected for flying in Coach. On our flight, we were served dinner just after take off and I found the pasta dish to be very bland. I doubt there was any seasoning at all. I was also a bit put out by the flight attendant who came by quickly after our food was served ready to clear away our trays. I was shocked when she started to take mine, and I wasn’t even finished. It was obvious, when she returned to get my tray and a couple of others, that she was put out by our delay. Drink service was also done rapidly. I got the feeling they were in a hurry to get done so they could be done with service and “take their break”.

I was also disappointed to discover that the aluminum cans collected were put in with the trash. I thought airlines were helping with conservation and were recycling when possible. I find it unacceptable for aluminum cans to not be recycled in this day and age.

Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

American airline is very inconsistent flew to Curacao with a connecting flight I had to check my carry on for the first flight as they said it was to big and the second flight it was fine and the return trip it was fine... the planes are very cramped with seating so hope the person sitting never to you is average size to small

1  Thank Lps68
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.