“Hurracaine Michael”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had mixed feelings about doing this review. Nature calls can't be change, but in the other hand, I think, that human power could make things happened better.
I was schedule to flight out of Pensacola and because of the Hurricane was hitting North Florida some changes had to be made, My flight was canceled, I was schedule for a later day and re-schedule again leaving from Mobile to Carolina, Carolina-Miami, They charge me twice for the seats, the storm was in the Carolinas when we arrive and we still, had to walk from the plane to the airport, we all got totally wet and then run to our connecting flight and hopping that it was not on time, so we could dried up.
Arrived home 12 hours later.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,082)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were told the plane had a "minor" issue that would be fixed soon. Two hours later we deplaned and we told someone would help us with another flight later the same night. We were then told there we no more flights. We were given vouchers for a shuttle and hotel room except that we only got one of each and needed 4 shuttle vouchers for our party. We ended up with an Uber both way. Cost us $90. Had to wait for another 14 hours in MIA before we could get a flight home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two flat left tires after landing and rollout left us stuck on the runway. We finally deplaned after 45 minutes. By this time we missed our connecting flight. We were told there would be agents to help once we got to the gate. There were none. We had to wait in a 45 minute line to get new boarding passes, then literally run to our gate to make the connection.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight From Philadelphia to Rome was terrible. Entertainment screen did not work.Attendant said they would reset it.It never came on entire flight. Seat tray was broken stayed tilted.I could not put my food and drink on it Attendant claimed she was busy and would try again.Busy trying to sell credit cards. Must be a commission in it for her. Never came back to check on my problems.Not very courteous or friendly person. Worst flight ever.Very uncomfortable and miserable.Left Phil Wednesday 10/03/2018 6:35 PM Return flight much better. Great and caring staff. I will be contacting AA

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the smoothest landings ever! The plane was delayed 30 minutes waiting for passengers to get through security, but the time was made up in the air and the landing was fantastic.