“Better than expected”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bought up to Main Cabin and worth the price. Extra leg room and alcohol beverages included. The flight was 2/3 full and the Main Cabin seating only 1/2 of capacity. Everyone was able spread out and put an empty seat between making a much more comfortable trip. Movie selection was goog with about 10 different titles to chose from.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,602)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our experience on this long flight was amazing. The flights left on time, arrived early, connections were seamless, and the flight attendants were great. Meals were included along with a warm peanut melody. They offer a nice selection of meals that were warm and tasty.

Overall a great travel experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew on AA numerous times this summer - domestic and international - and I had heard pretty negative things about them. However, I was pleasantly surprised with my experiences. Efficient, on time and the staff were doing their best despite clearly being overworked.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Only option home due to time constraints. A five hour flight on nearly full aircraft. Unfortunately it was a 737, older cabin style. Paid for extra leg room but seats three across and left us both with sore shoulders from holding our elbows close. Seats were broken down, left us leaning forward. Very uncomfortable for a long flight. Next time, double check type of aircraft, which I thought I did.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew round trip from Nashville to Boston for vacation. As a AAdvantage member using my CitiCard to book the flights we were eligible for one free checked bag per customer and early boarding (Group 5). This made our flights much easier to manage. All of our flights were on time and our baggage arrived at all destinations as expected. I was happy with the size of the seats and the amenities offered during flights. On our flight home, my carry on bag had broken it's handle during travel and they offered to check it at the gate counter to my final destination for no charge. This made our layover in Philadelphia much easier since I didn't have to carry a broken bag from one end of the airport to another. I will happily fly American anytime the prices are competitive.