“Smooth from start to finish”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I flew from Moline, IL to Palm Springs with a connecting flight in DFW. I had one hour between flights and was able to take the shuttle to the next terminal with time to spare.
There were full flights on both legs but everything went smoothly. There was about a 10 minute delay due to paperwork in DFW, but that is nothing. Arrived in Palm Springs with the whole day ahead. Great flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,664)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Often take flight #32 from LAX to JFK since it departs at a time that I usually miss the rush hour on the highway to the airport. The passenger area is usually neat and clean and there re many kiosks to obtain some carry on food for the flight home.
As you all know food has become scarce on most flights as a cost savinf factor. I cannot live on a bag of pretzles and maybe a can of cranberry juice for a 5 plus hour flight.
usually the flight arrives early.
I always try and book aisle seats but even a an average height male I find the seating so close that it has become uncomfortable. It appears that each time I fly the seat get closer and closer to the seat in front of me.
I feel for the guys that are over 6 feet when they have their knees in their chest for 5 hours. Cant do much about it but fly first class , but I cannot afford to do that.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

First off, I an a nervous flyer and It was a very choppy and turbulent flight, but the pilot did a great job of navigating through it and getting everyone to their destination safely. The flight crew was friendly and helpful. I did not care for having to pay for my bag, but most airlines do it except Southwest which I am use to flying with.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We flew from LAX to LHR, flight was on time and because I had premium seat based on my status, therefore I had all 3 seats to myself due to not many passengers toward the front of the aircraft. Thanked to the staffs allowed me to do that.
They served 2 meals dinner and breakfast. Dinner served hot food with 3 choices pasta, chicken or veggie. Both pasta and chicken were ok. There wasn’t any choices for breakfast and it was simple. They offered complementary drinks at no charge.
Takeoff and landing were very smooth. We arrived 25 minutes early so we waited at runway around 15 minutes for gate became available
The entertainment selection was good and they offered good headsets.
I would flight with American again if the price/time is right

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I had to rebook 2 trips because of the storms on the northeast coast. Both times AA gave me full refunds quickly.