“A great start to our Hawaii Vacation on American”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The best advice I can give anyone who is 6' or taller traveling from Dallas to Honolulu and returning from either Honolulu or Maui as we did on flight 6, is to pay the little bit extra from extra comfort seats. It makes all the difference in the world for the nearly 8 hour flight. I never felt cramped for a minute. The only negative really was a positive. The flight was listed as a "snack" flight but it turned out we actually got a wrap along with chips and cookies which was enough to hold us over until we arrived. The attendants were attentive, even on the overnight return flight to Dallas, unlike some overnight flights we've taken where the attendants disappeared for four or five hours. The bathrooms were kept clean and operational. Overall a very good experience - on time both ways!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,651)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

With the same flight number but a stop over at Phoenix for dropping off and picking up passengers. The best thing to like about this flight is its departure and arrival time. Leaving at 9.20 am gives you plenty of time getting to the airport in the morning from many places in the Bay Area. Arriving in early evening gives you sufficient time to get to your hotel. The service is first rate, as expected, with my upgrade to first class.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We paid for upgraded seats with 6 inches of extra leg space. What the website failed to mention were the seats were SIGNIFICANTLY smaller in width than traditional seats. We paid extra for the most uncomfortable seats on a 5 hour flight.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

American airline employees.
Rude and do not care about customers. Slack employees.

Book another airlines before flying with American Airlines! Check airline reviews online... there is a reason they are rated so low.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

My life partner and I took the American Airways Dreamliner from ORD to Heathrow, then connected on British Airways to Nice, France in January 2018. The Dreamliner was cramped. Whoever built it obviously cut space wherever they could. I'm 5'4", and I had only a couple of inches between my knees and the seat ahead of me. My partner had difficulty fitting into the seat itself. The almighty dollar obviously rules this airline.Then there was the cabin crew, who did only the minimum their jobs required, didn't respond to the light for assistance for 15 minutes because they were talking in the galley, and answered questions with the barest of courtesy. Not fun. It was a huge relief to get to Heathrow and board the British Airways flight, which featured more room and an attentive crew. We will not book on the Dreamliner again.