“Comfortable plane bad food in business class”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Te food in business's class on this flight is really bad. There is no first class.....only coach and business so the food should be good in business.

Write a ReviewReviews (45,522)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

American Airlines never fails to disappoint. Most of their fleet has no in-flight entertainment or usb chargers for electronic devices. They've made huge profits but fail to update their fleet after years of promising they would. The government (taxpayers) has bailed them out time and time again to no avail. If they weren't the major carrier in my area, I would never fly them. American Airlines executives should try flying Air Canada, Lufthansa, Emirates or Qatar Airways to get a better picture of how the rest of the world treats valued customers.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Inflight service was average, but it’s unfair to compare AA with other Asian airlines! Overall was not bad !

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Just like most other planes, they pack you in like cattle, but at least the seats are comfortable. We enjoyed the seat back entertainment, it makes the time pass quicker. I wish there was a bit more room so that you could actually sleep.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The flight left on time! After that it was crap. The stewardess(s) were rude, not one of them smiled and it only got worse when the drink cart finally made it out. Sitting in an "upgraded" seat, I was shoulder to shoulder with 2 strangers on either side. There was no getting out of constant contact.
When the drink cart came up, I asked the server what my options are, her answer, "the same thing we have every day". I haven't flown in over a year, so I'm not sure what that was suppose to mean.
Upon decent the gentleman in front of me was asked to put the seat up. He said he thought he was. Her reply, "well not from where I'm standing, put your seat up."
As I departed, there was no pleasant farewell, no greeter, and even though I had a connection with AA, there was no information about GATE changes. I could have used that...
I have flown 'cheaper' airlines for a tenth of the price and had 100 times the service. If I didn't already book my return flight, I would pick a different airline.