“from aus to usa”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 December 2017

every time we went to fly with this airline they gave us no 5 section witch means u are last on I asked why we got this number and they said we had booked an isle seat what a load of crap there were lots of people who got on before us they hat section 2/3 /4 / and they were sitting down when we got on u are going to ask me whats the big deal the over head lockers were all full when we got on we hat to put them a further 20 rows back of the plane

1  Thank petrobarclay1
Write a ReviewReviews (28,758)

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Flying on the new 787 I was hoping for something good and wasn’t disappointed. Plane was great, brand new. Excellent cabin and seats with good food.
Just a shame the cabin crew haven’t been refurbished - surly and aggressive with passengers, making it very clear their aim is to empty the trolley and reach the end of the cabin as soon as possible rather than actually serve passengers. The woman next to me asked for the chicken and was told “have you even bothered reading the menu I gave you? Pork or fish. Choose”. The menu did actually say chicken was an option, but apparently the flight attendant hadn’t read it. (This seems a common mistake as the previous flight the crew had no idea what they were serving and were offering a completely different meal to what you got - pork vs chicken)

1  Thank MayesTripper
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was told American fired their L.A.l caterer and were trying new ones. The one I had was fabulous! Not typical flight food.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The flight attendants get all the credit for making this flight wonderful. Special thanks to Lindsey Clemmer and Miguel Polak for making our trip great. We never went without a drink and when we finished they were right there to bring another. Seats were comfortable (well, it was first class). I think I had an item fall out of my bag that was under the seat in front of me. I have filed a lost and found report and plan to go to the Huntsville airport tomorrow to see if it is there. Thank you American for a very pleasant trip both to and from San Francisco.

1  Thank TinaC1960
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Flew on a newer Airbus stretch with in seat controls and video screens. Seats were as comfortable as any economy seats. Available entertainment was terrific with movies currently in theaters. Service was very good as well. Flight departed on time and arrived on time, actually a little early.