“Old, Out-dated, DON'T USE”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This has to be the worst airline i have ever flown with.

8 hours 30 minutes on the oldest, outdated plane. No in-seat entertainment, not hot water for tea or coffee, no water in the toilets to wash your hands, they ran out of several drinks and believe you me, i'm a laid back and easy going guy.

Never fly with AA ...trust me.... such a shame really because the flight staff tried there very best.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (27,192)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Flight was on time with no problems and used an Airbus 319. Mainline service, not an affiliated airline. TSA Pre-Check. Good crew service during the 2 hour flight. I got an aisle seat. Easy boarding even though I was stuck in group 6. So I'll give this American flight 4 stars.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Air travel is such a mix of experiences, planes tend to be cramped, passengers are usually considerate but there are always one or two who talk loudly all night or recline their seats fully, I would abolish seat recline or limit it. I have flown with AA several times and staff and checking are usually ok.
Onward flights in the US can be expensive, shop around!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Our trip was cancelled, because of Hurricane Irma. With a non-refundable flight as this Only weather is an excuse they will accept. Lucky us Oh our home was spared from damage.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I am a loyal American Airlines traveler. I have enjoyed the benefits of Executive Platinum status due to my business travel. However, this was a personal flight and I flew coach/economy. I was unable to upgrade on the outbound or return flights but at least I had an aisle seat. Although my flight was delayed due to weather in Newark, the airline did a good job of communicating updates. I would prefer that they give more legroom in coach. Because of my status I also can choose a premium seat with no additional cost.