“The Embraer Is a Smal But wonderful plane”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This is a short flight but very scenic. as you are not flying very high you can see the country as you fly.
A simple breakfast served by a very courteous flight attendant sums up the trip.
It could be a bit noisy in the aircraft as it is a small plane.

There are newer reviews for American Airlines

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I don't normally leave negative review but everything about this flights was just awful I feel compelled to let people know to avoid this airline. Everything from checking my bag, to going through security, to the actual flight itself was a disaster. Rude workers, inefficient methods, and the most brutal landing I've experienced in a while. I don't know if it was just because I was flying out of JFK, but the airline workers were so unhelpful, straight up laughed in my face several times, and just made the already stressful trip even worse. I will say that there was one flight attendant who was an absolute ray of sunshine and made the trip slightly less terrible. She was so friendly and truly cared about the passengers' well being, Other than that, just awful experience and I will not be flying American Airlines any longer.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

American Airlines was the only airline that comes into San Angelo, so I had no choice. But my experience with American Airlines is cramped (even for airlines), unfriendly, and lots of flight delays (again, even for an airline).

1  Thank Caleb K
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our flight from DCA to MIA...and MIA to PTY...was very good. The staff was very friendly and they were on time with drinks and food.

Our Flight leaving PTY on AA 981 5 Aug 2017 .... was worst than coach. We did not get any drink offers before flight took off. Our pre booked Meal choice was unavailable because they failed to check inventory and they served dessert as we were landing....lol... No thanks. Overall, the staff was scatter brained and totally sucked the life out of us. :) ...Hey at least the drinks were free :)

Luckily...the flight from MIA back to DCA was back to first class.

I dont blame AA... I think it just happen to be that crew for that particular flight. All other flight attendants on the other legs seemed to have the same 1st class protocol. Customer friendly and on time.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had a direct flight and there was no delay. The cabin was clean, flight attendants were polite, and the service was quick.