“Great airline!”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 4 July 2022

I have flown with Allegiant since 2007 and have never had any issues. Staff is great and is there to help. If anyone is traveling now, I suggest you delay because ALL airlines are experiencing delays or cancellations because of ground crew/staff shortages. Be patient but most of all be kind. Everyone is struggling now as they try to do the best they can. We must treat everyone with kindness! Be a kinder and more gentle you!!

Date of travel: December 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (10,857)

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Customer service is not helping anyone. Worse experience ever. I paid for a car rental for Enterprise with my ticket and didn’t have a car for me in Las Vegas. I spent two day trying to reach customer service without any success. I guess that’s how they make extra money by ripping people off.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Yes, they are cheap, but that is where the positive aspect actually ends.
- Customer support: Non-existent
- Customer support phone: Yes, but even after 4 hrs, nobody will pick up the phone
- Boarding: Not worse than others
- Seats: O.K. for 1 hr flight. No recline, no cushion, you pretty much sit on plastic chairs
- Entertainment: Your fellow passengers in best case
- Food/Beverages: None of course
- On time: Heck no - look at what you pay!

If you need to travel cheap, go for it, take your food, beverages and charged phone/tablet and maybe a seat cushion...

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 2 July 2022

It was an early morning flight, delayed for 5+ hours. Compensation was an I dollar meal ticket where a burrito costs double that. So they made a profit over everyone who had to eat because of their 5+ hour delay. Should be illegal.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

We needed to cancel our flight due to a cancellation of our accommodations of stay- not by us. We were willing to get vouchers or anything else offered. Stayed on hold for over four hours, emailed and messaged. Never received any response.

Date of travel: July 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.