“No answer”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 28 May 2022

They say you can fly with a pet. Great. I just wanna register her to make sure she can get onboard. I've been on hold for exactly 2 hours. I hate this wait music with the burning hot passion of a thousand white hot supernovas.

She's not a service animal. THAT form I can find. What about the regular - 'My puppy wants to get on the plane so she can meet my family-form?' Assistance, please? No?

I'll keep listening to this music while occupying myself: jumping jacks, growing my own indoor garden.....throwing darts at a picture of a tortoise.

Date of travel: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (10,857)

Reviewed 28 May 2022

Terrible customer service. Will never get anyone to talk to even after 1.5 hours. I bought trip flex for an extra $40 with them with the intention that I could cancel with a refund if needed. They are a joke. They never give any refunds even when you buy trip flex! They only give you money to use with only Allegiant, and they barely have any options to fly different places. Never was able to use the ticket during the pamdemic, and I lost $186 because of their terrible service. Go with Spirit airlines if you want better customer service for a better price! I would gove them below a zero if I could.

Date of travel: June 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2022

Only reason they stay in business is they fly to small towns. I foolishly booked a rental car with flight not knowing I would pay in full for car upfront. Car rentals are NEVER paid until you pick up the car except with this airline. You can NOT cancel & get a refund. Paid $75. For flex pass thinking it covered refund. It does not, only travel credit allowed even for car rental. You cannot reach any agent online or via email. Sent email and a month later it replied but only an acknowledgement they received it but did not take ANY action. Called day & night for a week and most times couldn’t even get in cue. Most calls not answered system overload.
Will never, ever give them money again.
Major rip off scams! Be aware if you have to fly them don’t bundle hotel, car, etc.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 27 May 2022

Allegiant absolutely does not care about jerking around customers and ruining other people’s plans. Do yourself a favor and pay more with any other airline to actually make it to your destination

Reviewed 27 May 2022

Try getting ahold of their customer service department…!!! 4 emails, 4 calls over 1 hr on hold, and 6 attempts at live text with no availability. Give me a break.

Date of travel: April 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.