“The worst experience I ever had”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 23 May 2022

The African American short hair lady goes above and beyond to make sure that we are not getting home on time. Our boarding pass didn’t scan quickly enough for her, which completely changed her mood and made sure that she hold us just enough to make us miss our flight. The other flight attendants where also no help to us us they where only listening to their coworker the whole time

Date of travel: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (10,889)

Reviewed 23 May 2022

Horrible delays in airport and once arriving couldnt even be let off plane when arriving in airport. They didn't have a gate for us because they delayed us so long in coming home none was available once we finally landed and we had to wait even longer. Hours added on to the flight. Flight crew couldn't speak over the intercom professionally before we even boarded. I should have known then this was about to be a disaster. Never even told us they were running super behind we had to inquire. A 2 hour 29 min flight turned into over 5 hours long after they already rescheduled both of our flight times ahead of time round trip. They should have just kept the original time of our flight because we are now later then we would have been had we been able to keep our original scheduled flight prior to these delays and changes made by Alligiant. It was already a inconveniece them changing the original flight to a 6 a.m. flight but then for them to be majorly behind in every way defeats the purpose of them even changing the times ahead of time. The female flight attendant also needed an attitude adjustment.

Reviewed 23 May 2022

VERY difficult to get a hold of customer service. Emails confusing and had wrong information. Changed my time of flight causing the trip to be SO much more expensive. When I expressed this concern they told me there was nothing they could do and weren't particularly nice or apologetic. It would have been cheaper and better to go with Delta or some other airline. Will not purchase again.

Reviewed 22 May 2022

The worst experience I’ve ever had with an airline. Honestly, I’m embarres for Gina, the customer “support” representative.

I flew an employee down for work. He got to the gate 20 minutes before the flight was supposed to take off and saw it leave the terminal. I called Allegiant to try and get a refund. After waiting for 2 1/2 hours, I spoke to Gina for less than 10 minutes explaining the situation. She said “I shouldn’t even be talking to you this long since you cannot verify the information.” I gave her ALL the information. She was just embarrassed because I called her out for not accommodating or making any sense.

It’s clear they make you wait on hold for an inconceivable amount of time then if you are patient enough to get a “support” representative they just give you the run around then hang up on you. It’s pathetic an airline like this even exists.

1  Thank sethh649
Reviewed 21 May 2022

My flight was double booked and I was charged twice for the same flight. Not to mention, I had to pay an extra $50 for my cary-on even though I already paid for it in advance. The staff at the airport told me they couldn't help me and that I had to "call customer service" All of this when my flight was about to board. I called customer service (90 minute hold time) the following day and they "said" they'd make it right. I'm going to be posting this review on Twitter and as well as other review sites until I get a full refund.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank jeffj550
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.