“Economical and Convenient”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 9 December 2019

The flight left on time. The seats are not very comfortable, luckily it was a short flight. We don't check baggage, nor do we have a carry-on to stow above the seats. I refuse to pay those extra costs. We use a bag that fits under the seat, since it was only a four day trip. The airport is convenient to us, and flies directly to Asheville.

1  Thank AngelaSC
Write a reviewReviews (10,857)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

This was a quick and painless flight. Small airport, easy to get in and out of, no hassles. Everything is an extra fee, (from a carry-on bag to drinks, there's a charge) but I knew that ahead of time, and it was a quick weekend trip to a warm destination, so a bookbag was all I needed. The staff was friendly and polite. I would definitely fly Allegiant again!

1  Thank Raiza D
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Easily as good as the major airlines in most departments considering this is a budget
airline. Boarding both going and coming back was smooth attendants were excellent as I have some walking issues. Seats were comfortable. Flights smooth.
No question, great value for money.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Newer plane. All employees from Albany gate, the flight crew to Punta Gorda were really nice and friendly. It was a very nice flight. The price you cannot beat for a direct flight. I will definitely fly again!!

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I was very happy with them. It was my first time on their airline. No problems coming or going. we got back early . I would give 5 stars, but no pepsi.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.