“Very nice flight crew- Direct Flight -On Time Flight”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Newer plane. All employees from Albany gate, the flight crew to Punta Gorda were really nice and friendly. It was a very nice flight. The price you cannot beat for a direct flight. I will definitely fly again!!

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (10,889)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I was very happy with them. It was my first time on their airline. No problems coming or going. we got back early . I would give 5 stars, but no pepsi.

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Do not forget you noise cancelling devices and get used to that good old diaper smell...thankfully a very short flight.
$100 for a checked bag.
Airbus 319 is the worst even on a 70 min. flight

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank Skippylatroy
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

I have always received excellent service from Allegiant Airlines. Recently Allegiant has upgraded their planes. They are comfortable, and I love that it is only 2 hours from tarmac to tarmac. These guys really know how to FLY!

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank karol234
Reviewed 9 December 2019

I missed my flight because of construction traffic. They worked very hard to rebook my flight for the same day, although I had to rent a car at Orlando, and drive the rest of the way in.

The flight itself was smooth, the attendants were friendly and helpful, and the ground crew brought us in safely!

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.