“Genesee to Punta gorda”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Can not get there from hear ... seasonal flights and have to fly out of or into alternate airports ... based on the time of year .. really a bummer .. hope they make this a permanent route

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (10,846)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Decided to give them a try and I was not disappointed. Got a great rate for a round trip. Everyone I met was nice. Plane was new, clean and comfortable for a short flight. I will use them again in the future.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

We fly this flight several times a year. We take no luggage, no carry on. Just cloths on our back. We go back and forth to Fort Wayne, from our home in Sebring Florida several times a year so we have all the “stuff” we need in both locations. We’ve been using Allegiant Air for more than 10 years and have never had a bad fligh.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I live near the airport so I just get dropped off, go through security ( I check in at home and have my boarding pass available on my phone and I have carry on luggage) and I am ready for my flight. Allegiant is no frills so you have to either bring your own snacks or buy them on the flight. Costs are reasonable. I have taken this flight at least 15 times and it gets me where I want to go quickly. I do not like having to pay $25 each way for one piece of carry on luggage. It used to be $25 round trip. When traveling alone, I do not pay the extra cost to choose a seat. Allegiant does have low prices but the taxes and fees are often as much as the flight. Still, I don't have to drive to Newark or Philadelphia, endure the long drive and then pay a fortune for parking. The plane is clean and staff are friendly. Meets my needs and I will continue to fly Allegiant.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Basic low-cost airline; now the only Bellingham to Vegas direct flight.
Flight was well-served and passengers are always kept up-to-date on
weather at departure and destination weather. In-flight service is same as
most airlines but items from cart are for sale only and no money is taken
for items; only debit or credit cards. This flight was smooth and on-time.
Would definitely fly this airline again

1  Thank Brian W
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.