“1st timer”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Decided to give them a try and I was not disappointed. Got a great rate for a round trip. Everyone I met was nice. Plane was new, clean and comfortable for a short flight. I will use them again in the future.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (10,846)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

We fly this flight several times a year. We take no luggage, no carry on. Just cloths on our back. We go back and forth to Fort Wayne, from our home in Sebring Florida several times a year so we have all the “stuff” we need in both locations. We’ve been using Allegiant Air for more than 10 years and have never had a bad fligh.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I live near the airport so I just get dropped off, go through security ( I check in at home and have my boarding pass available on my phone and I have carry on luggage) and I am ready for my flight. Allegiant is no frills so you have to either bring your own snacks or buy them on the flight. Costs are reasonable. I have taken this flight at least 15 times and it gets me where I want to go quickly. I do not like having to pay $25 each way for one piece of carry on luggage. It used to be $25 round trip. When traveling alone, I do not pay the extra cost to choose a seat. Allegiant does have low prices but the taxes and fees are often as much as the flight. Still, I don't have to drive to Newark or Philadelphia, endure the long drive and then pay a fortune for parking. The plane is clean and staff are friendly. Meets my needs and I will continue to fly Allegiant.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Basic low-cost airline; now the only Bellingham to Vegas direct flight.
Flight was well-served and passengers are always kept up-to-date on
weather at departure and destination weather. In-flight service is same as
most airlines but items from cart are for sale only and no money is taken
for items; only debit or credit cards. This flight was smooth and on-time.
Would definitely fly this airline again

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Allegiant is a good airline for those that don't want your prices to be bundled. They may look cheaper but it ends up costing the same when it is all said and done with baggage fees and such. Not a terrible airline but just what it is.

2  Thank Emily C
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.