“Direct flight from Las Vegas to Eugene”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 14 June 2019

I know alot of people get frustrated having to pay for seats and bags but I was able to get a direct flight and front row with extra leg room and pay for my 2 bags for less than a cost of any other flight that flew in to Portland. And this saved me 2 hours of drive time. Eugene airport is small and easy to get baggage. You don't have to rush to be there 2 hours early because there are no lines. But overall this Allegiant flight coming and going was less than $300 and I had golf clubs and a suitcase. Really can't beat the pricing. The staff was friendly and attentive. I would recommend this airline to people who are on a budget. They tend to fly into smaller cities but saves money.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank cockydutch21
Write a reviewReviews (9,961)

Reviewed 14 June 2019

I travel with a handicap knee scooter. I'm allowed to ride it to the end of the jetway when boarding. They gate check the scooter and have it ready for me at my destination. Mesa doesn't use jetways, though, and they provide a wheelchair ride down the ramp where the knee scooter awaits.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 14 June 2019

This is a no frills flight, but it is clean with great customer service. You have to pay for your carry on and if you want to choose a seat. I recommend packing your own food because that will cost you too. But it's a direct flight to Tampa, the plane is clean and seats are comfortable. Check in on your phone is so easy.

Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

I’m less than two hours we were transported from the Midwest to the beach, so that’s pretty awesome. Just be aware that you will pay extra for EVERYTHING when you use Allegiant. Even carry-on bags carry a $60 fee round trip! There are no complimentary snacks or drinks in flight. I thought I might be able to get a free water for my son, but that was not available. Water bottles must be purchased from the snack cart. The flight attendants were all very kind, and we enjoyed our flight overall. Just plan ahead and bring all of your own beverages. Next time we will fill up our water bottle after we go through security!

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 14 June 2019

My family flew to Phoenix recently for a quick trip. The economical price of the flight made it possible. We had no issues and all the staff was courteous and helpful.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.