“Will never fly again!”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The lack of communication with the passengers on a 3 hour delay with an offer of beverage but no options for food purchase is beyond proper business practice. Then when finally seated in the plane there is yet another delay. Not sure if it is the older planes, poor management and planning on the part of Rockford Airport or incompetent staff.. either way the cost of the ticket wAs NOT cheaper than flights out of Chicago especially when you must pay for carry on bags. We chose Rockford for convenience.... NEVER AGAIN!! This has had delay after delay when issues could have been resolved while waiting on the oxygen refill (original delay). Warning.. when you chose to fly through Rockford expect delays and poor communication.

2  Thank Cdulgar
Write a ReviewReviews (4,228)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Purchased a Shuttle voucher for Bell Trans from Allegiant when I purchased my tickets. Delivery to my hotel was good. But when I called to set up a pickup time to return to the airport they only have an automated system, no way to speak to a person. My hotel wasn't listed as a pickup location. I called Allegiant and was told that they only pickup at a few hotels and to carry my luggage to the nearest one they serve, or that I should make other arrangements. NEVER AGAIN! Next time I'll use Uber.

2  Thank mikekeller2007
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Allegiant is a family favorite and definitely our first go to for flights. Prices are great; customer service is always quick and friendly; airline is always on time arriving or leaving (if not early); and we've never had any problems on the plane. Keep in mind this is a budget airline so you get what you pay for (to get from point A to point B safely). There are no extras. You can pay for various upgrades depending on your wants and needs.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank M5Mediapixs
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We left out of Rickenbacker Airport which was so close to home and such a small airport that was hassle free! We flew out on a Sunday and returned the following Sunday. They do one flight out and one flight back in October! The savings was amazing and a direct flight that only took a little over an hour! We did pay extra for our seats because It was important for me to sit with my husband. I had to watch my excessive packing because you have to pay for each checked bag or carry on but I worked at it and all turned out well . We will definitely fly this airline again!

2  Thank Ginitrex2013
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I fly this airline every other week. It is amazing the amount of money you save when u book in advanced. Minor problems I have encountered over the years but Crews are really nice very helpfull. The airline goes out of there way to make things right.

2  Thank Teerry W