“Customer service is great”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have flown Allegiant four times. We love the prices and the direct flights they offer. We never had any problem until the return flight home on our last trip.
Something went wrong with the computers system on the plane and it was grounded. Without going into all the details, it was a less-than-pleasant experience.
However, the airline was prompt that portion of our payment, and sent vouchers. Later, after writing to them about our experience they made it good with an additional and unexpected reimbursement.
I understand problems do happen - some people say they happen more frequently with smaller airlines than others - that, I don't know. But I do know I am glad they caught the computer glitch while we were on the ground and not in the air. And I am very appreciative of the prompt and courteous response they had to the situation.
We will most definitely fly Allegiant again.

2  Thank IslandSquirrel
Write a ReviewReviews (3,803)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The rows are SUPER small. Barely enough leg room and I am a small person. Overheads hardly had storage room either. Our window wouldn't even close all the way. No complimentary drinks, had to pay for everything which was overpriced. Not impressed but the crew was friendly enough.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great airline! Extremely cost effective, must have credit card for on board drinks and snacks. You are limited as to what airports they fly in and out of. During Hurricane Irma our flight was cancelled less than 2 days ahead of take off. We are not completely satisfied with how all of the financial parts were handled, but we will still fly with them, just not during hurricane season! The interior of their planes are usually in very good condition.

1  Thank Deborah F
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We traveled two hours to the Cincinnati airport and saved over $300 per person.
The flight was on time, straight thru, and no frills.
Alcohol and meals were extra if you wanted.
Two people from Cincy to vegas was $240. Seats $40, Bag $25.
Match that price on United, American, US Air, Delta, or any others.

2  Thank Buckeyeshannon
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Twice, once when I left for Myrtle and second when I returned home, passengers were asked to get off of the plane due to mechanical/communication issues. Both times we were informed that we would be able to board again in around an hour or two and both times they pushed back the time and brought in a new plane. In doing so, Allegiant pushed the flight leaving time by a minimum of 5 hours both times. I can understand that there needs to be safety and the plane must pass the inspection but how does this happen twice and if it does why? I would imagine that if a plane did not work correctly on the first flight attempt that it would not work on the second one. All in all, I'm not a happy camper and I would like more than a $50 voucher and a $8 food voucher. I guess this was my own fault for flying Allegiant.