“Worst Airline Ever !!!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We purchased two round trip tickets prior to the pandemic to attend a wedding.The flights were cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions. Alaska Air told us our only option was to take a credit. They were not giving refunds.Their excuse was that if they gave us a refund they would have to give all the other people whose plans were cancelled due to Covid a refund also. What a joke ! I would not recommend this airline to anyone. Alaska's refund policy is one big scam to keep customers money when their flights are cancelled.We are unable to reschedule due to the pandemic which makes a credit useless to us.

Date of travel: April 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank R2025WVjoeh
Write a reviewReviews (16,130)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our Alaska flight crew was targeting passengers and lying about people not wearing their masks appropriately. Non stop harassment on the flight about mask compliance "to keep passengers safe". They even kicked a passenger off the fight because they had to ask twice to pull their mask up. Moments later Alaska Airlines served food and beverage and the passengers were allowed to remove and lower their masks to eat and drink for as long as liked. Crazy. Complaints to supervisors so far have fallen on deaf ears.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Due to COVID, my flight was cancelled and I was advised I may use my flight credit on a future flight. Not only was I advised that I cannot use my credit, I was being pushed HARD to pay full price for another flight. I am not a picky traveler. I simply need a seat and can sleep anywhere. This has been the worst experience and it is not even because of their flight but rather their customer service over the phone.

Date of travel: May 2020
2  Thank Crystal7732
Reviewed 19 January 2021

The Alaska Airlines personal target customers and Lie saying that they are not wearing their face masks when they are. The only reason for the flight is due to a death in the family. I wouldn't trust Alaska Airlines for anything. I regret ever doing business with Alaska Airlines.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Connector607635
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Bypass all the hassle and go to Maui with Alaska Airlines! Their site gives you links to everything you need, follow the instructions and use their testing centers and Aloha! The instructions are clear and step by step! You get a wrist band in the departure airport to bypass additional lines in Maui, assuming all your documents are uploaded as instructed.

Flight attendants are consistently polite but firm on the mask wearing. Be sure to pre-order your food, but lovely flight!! THANK YOU ALASKA

1  Thank Ann P
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.