“Very Comfortable, Nice Crew”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We fly to Portland regularly, but we had always taken Southwest. The seats are roomier and more comfortable on Alaska and there’s more leg room. It also seems as if Southwest has decreased the number of direct flights per day. On one of our Alaska flights, the flight attendant had a lot of passengers laughing...what a great comedienne! I appreciate this added bit of pleasantry.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,173)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Great service...my preferred airline for flying. Best cheese plate in the air. Was early landing both ways.

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I had a great flight from ORD to LAX on Alaska Airlines. Their staff at the ticketing counter were awesome and very helpful. I will be taking this airline on a future flight planned for November 2020.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank Destination817518
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Easy booking, helpful and cheerful employees. The Air stewards were very helpful, to each passenger and they were very sociable and funny and made the trip very pleasant. I was in extreme pain from a recent accident of my neck and back and they checked on me, assisted and tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I usually fly Southwest due to points and price but jumped on a deal Alaskan was offering for Leap Day. Great price and such an upgrade from flying Southwest. I will now always check their prices before flying and if it's close it's a no brainer.

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.