“Good airlines”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

Flew with Alaska from LAX to Liberia, Costa Rica (and return) in January/February, 2019 and I have an Alaska card so we flew using miles. But Alaska always does a great job. On this trip, we were late leaving LAX but only because of weather issues elsewhere which delayed the arrival of our plane. Other than that, great flight and they made up most up the time in the air. Alaska flight attendants have always been great and no different on our flights to/from Costa Rica. I don't fly a lot so I'm no expert, but I highly recommend Alaska Airlines and have used them numerous times over the years.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16,096)

Reviewed 26 February 2019

I was surprised when I booked my flight & it was non stop. Thanks Alaska airline for making this a direct flight with no stops. It sure make the day a lot nicer.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2019

We have had great service with Alaska. Flights are on time or early and flight attendants and staff are helpful and friendly. We love the cheese and fruit meal selection offering. Being able to gate check your luggage is also a plus and they have a 20 min delivery promise at the baggage claim or its on them!

Reviewed 26 February 2019

I've been taking this flight fairly regularly as of late. I do upgrade to economy plus, so there is a little extra room to spread out. The legs from SEA to ALT and back don't tend to be super full, so often there is an available seat in my row. It's typically a 4.5 hour flight and it goes by pretty quickly when you've done it a few times. Staff is always nice and helpful, my flights haven't been particularly turbulent. Overall it's been smooth sailing for me.

Reviewed 26 February 2019

We flew out of SeaTac to Helena, MT. Check-in and extra baggage were fast and efficient. I have bad knees, so they provided a wheelchair to my gate and ultimately, to the plane. The flight was smooth, the service fine and the landing a hair bumpy due to weather. I was wheeled into the airport. Very smooth all around. The return flight went just as well.

Date of travel: February 2019
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.