“Great leg room”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

I always fly with Alaska Airlines. Not only do I always find a great price but they have excellent leg room. I have 38" legs (6'2" tall). I used to always need to get the exit aisles and pay extra. But all the seats have leg room now. My knees don't even touch the seat in front of me.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (16,129)

Reviewed 17 December 2018

We fly to Playa Del Carmen every Thanksgiving on Alaska direct from SeaTac. Always a great flight experience. Very sad to learn that after April this route from Seattle will not be serviced anymore.
We are Alaska Mileage members. We always upgrade to premium class

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2018

I have used Alaska Airlines for years of flying. They have treated me with respect and truly appreciate my business. I travel 4-5 times a year, all over the world. I had only one encounter with an counter agent in Anchorage, very brusk, and the impression she gave was that she really did not want to be there. After I got home, I toyed with the idea of sending an email to Alaska Airlines to let them know of the treatment I had received. I really hate doing that. Then, imagine my surprise when I received a letter back giving me 5,000 miles and apologizing for what had happened. I really appreciated their concern and prompt customer service. I will keep flying Alaska and their partners

Reviewed 17 December 2018

My go to airline for West coast travel. They are efficient and have good on time performance. They offer food service for a price and I would rather have decent food that costs a little extra then bad food for free. Their cheese tray is very good and I select that as my first choice except for breakfast. I try to select non-stop flights to avoid connection and weather issues and Alaska has a good network out west.

Reviewed 17 December 2018

I have been flying this route for 20 years. I love ALASKA AIRLINES, their Crew, and their Airport Staff.