“Top Choice for West Coast Travel”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 17 December 2018

My go to airline for West coast travel. They are efficient and have good on time performance. They offer food service for a price and I would rather have decent food that costs a little extra then bad food for free. Their cheese tray is very good and I select that as my first choice except for breakfast. I try to select non-stop flights to avoid connection and weather issues and Alaska has a good network out west.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,129)

Reviewed 17 December 2018

I have been flying this route for 20 years. I love ALASKA AIRLINES, their Crew, and their Airport Staff.

Reviewed 17 December 2018

After month's of complaint's, no resolutions and being ignored by Diana Shaw, the VP of Customer Service, I've taken my travel to a different airline. Disappointing at best since being a long time gold & 75K gold Alaska Mileage partner!

2  Thank kevinrO1055KL
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

We love flying Alaska Air. Great service from start to finish. Ticketing, seat selection, pre-ordering meals, gate agents and flight crew were all amazing

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank normana53
Reviewed 17 December 2018

The flight was decent. The plane was new and clean/comfortable. The reason I only gave 3 stars, we arrived for our flight at SFO international terminal. We were told that our flight although an international flight was flying out of the domestic terminal. We spent 35-40 mins racing to the other terminal via elevators, escalators and airtram. When we revised our initial info from Alaska none of these details were included.

Date of travel: November 2018