“Everything was smooth - no snags”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 16 November 2018

We chose this flight because it had everything we needed - nonstop, time of day, good price. Although it's not the biggest name in coast-to-coast service, we were more than satisfied. It was on time, the boarding process was efficient, there was room in the overhead bins, not oversold, friendly crew. Alaska Air is following the trend of not having built-in entertainment, so it's BYO on this flight. (Guess I'm kind of old school - I like not having to download yet another just to listen to watch something.)

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,640)

Reviewed 15 November 2018

Alaska Airline's customer service is Phenomenal! They are real pros! The ground crew at the airport are friendly, efficient, professional and understanding. Travel isn't always smooth and these people "really" work with their customers! The inflight team are also very impressive! AND, on top of these great benefits, their PRICES are the best!! Way to go Alaska!

Reviewed 15 November 2018

I really cannot say enough good things about AL. Even though the airline changed both our outbound and return flights by 6+ hours, they made everything right. Note to others, it's good practice to book in advance for the lowest fare, but anything over 2 months and you risk having schedule changes. AL has excellent customer service, from the reservation agents, gate agents, flight attendants, to their rocking online booking tool. I'm not pandering nor am I getting paid for this endorsement, but I have to share this with everyone that right now they are giving 30k miles if you spend $1k in 3 months, and get this, they will give out a free companion (taxes only) ticket once a year! For example, I'm booking a trip to AK in May, my ticket is about $550, my wife's, $70. Check out where you can use it, you'd be surprised. Also, your first checked bag is free, for up to 6 people in the same reservation! Nuff said!

Reviewed 15 November 2018

Early morning flight to Tucson. New system of boarding since last flown with Alaska. Seemed to work well with an oversold plane [they were asking passengers to give up seats for cash]. The plane left on time, the service was were good and we arrived on time.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2018

Alaska Airlines cancelled our flight, and never notified me. The day before our flight, we went to check in and they said the flight had been cancelled, yet we were never notified. When we contacted Alaska Airlines they claimed they had no way of contacting us, but when we initiated the call they asked to verify our phone number and email address. When verifying, they read our phone number and email back to us. I'll never fly them again.

2  Thank harkev