“So glad Alaska changed departure time!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 18 October 2018

We like this direct flight to Maui! It previously departed at 7: am which was a bit difficult to deal with! We were so glad it has changed to 10: am. I hope it stays that way!

Date of travel: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (11,833)

Reviewed 18 October 2018

My wife and I flew with Alaska Airlines in First Class seats 1A and 1C from San Francisco to Las Vegas. It was a comfortable flight.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank PlanetOz
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This review asked for flight number, destination, etc., and I will be on this flight in two weeks, but this is a blanket review of Alaska Airlines (AS).
I have flown AS for more than 20 years, and I have never been disappointed or displeased with them. They have the most cheerful and helpful employees of any airline I have flown. I have NEVER seen a grumpy or unfriendly face, from ticketing to flight attendants. When I have needed help with a travel issue, it has been provided cheerfully and completely until the problem was solved. There was only one instance of a bag not being on the flight, but I blame TSA in Denver, and not AS, as my traveling companion's bag made it just fine.
Even though I moved two years ago from the small AS market in Denver to the home-town gigantic hub market of Seattle, the AS folks make handling the kiosk and check-in crowds a good experience, not a frustrating and hassle-y one; even during the summer cruise season, which turns SEATAC into an absolute nightmare.
And if I may, I must state that AS pilots are the best in the business! I fly AS to Southeast Alaska, where ocean meets most of the runways at both ends, and conditions can be much less than ideal. No problem for these pilots! It is always a safe and trouble-free take off and landing, at least to those of us in the back!
I know this sounds like a review written by an AS employee, but really I am just an EXTREMELY satisfied customer, and I will fly AS whenever I have the chance. Thank you to AS for realizing that your business is to transport happy guests, not drag them off the plane screaming because they want the seat for one of their employees!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I fly Alaska Airline quite a bit, partly because SeaTac is a major hub and their schedule to anywhere is the best. Overall I give them high marks for being on time and their staff being well trained.
First class isn't much of a test for any airline, On long flights I cough up the extra money because of my long legs, but on short flights, anywhere in California is my limit, I fly steerage. Tight quarters are a big issue and always will be as long as we are price buyers. Alaska is about average. Last time I flew United I literally couldn't fit. I will also give credit to Alaska for their frequent flyer program. We use it all the time.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018

I often fly back and forth from Kona to Seattle. Alaska Airlines flies direct saving a lot of time and effort from the other airlines.