“Formerly Virgin Air”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew on an plane that was formerly a Virgin Air plane. If was outstanding. Wide, comfortable seats. Seatback screens,

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,504)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent a little extra to fly first class so we has the extra leg room. It was well worth the money. The seats were very comfortable and the service was great. The only negative was that they had a limited number of the choices for the meal and we did not get what we would have liked to eat so chose not to have anything,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always a pleasure flying with Alaska. Being in Canada flying to Hawaii would be cheaper (by a lot) and easier if we chose Westjet but we choose Alaska every time. Their crew is amazing and so pleasant. The flights always depart on time and arrive early. There are airlines out there that could take a lesson from Alaska crew on not good but great customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight from San Diego was cancelled and they quickly rerouted me on another carrier. I actually landed earlier than I would have on my original flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I now fly Alaska after being won over by Virgin America. Alaska is a terrific regional airline that is beginning to show cracks that may allow the mediocrity of United's and American's service to creep in. Food is quite restricted rather than celebrated. For example, during my first class flight, my snack was chunks of raw sweet peppers and a hummus-like dip. Looked pretty, but eating a raw pepper is something I never do at home. Peppers are about the least expensive food so that is creeping mediocrity. Noticeable also was the removal of live Direct TV. Must've been too expensive. Good service too, no complaints, but not the great experience of the past. More like a better United. So, no complaints. Nothing to celebrate either.