“First trip on Alaska”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

With the exception of an unfriendly and cranky check-in person at BOS and a misinformed Boise gate attendant on my return flight (BOI-BOS) Alaska Airlines was great. Power outlets at each seat was especially nice. Staff, food, boarding process. Given a choice I would pick Alaska Airlines first.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,506)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown First Class on Alaska several times. This time the flight I was on was the most comfortable. I had so much leg room that I couldn't even reach the seatback in front of me. I appreciated the leg rest on the seat. Of course, service was out standing.
I really like flying on this airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Alaska always does a good job, great employees, very helpful. Planes are always clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As always, the service was excellent. Friendly crew, easy boarding, easy exiting in Seattle. First bag was free since we have an Alaska sredit card.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second time on Alaska Airlines. We had to change planes in Seattle. We had a two and a half hour delay but no one would say why. Word in the waiting area was the Blue Angels were practicing and therefore, flights were halted. Not Alaska Airs fault, but still a big pain just the same.
Our return flight from Vancouver via Seattle to San Francisco was early!
The planes were new, comfortable and odor free. That's always nice.