“I Always fly Alaska”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I prefer to fly Alaska. Lately there have been a number of flights changes and issues. However, their customer service team is excellent. They always respond in a timely manner and handle the issue immediately.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,481)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown 2 round trips to Seattle and every leg arrived 30 mins earlier than scheduled. The staff is always friendly and professional. They offer complimentary sodas on their beverage service and premium class upgrades are a great value, as they include 2 checked bags. I love Alaska Airlines.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fling can be a pain. This flight was an exception. Kind efficient service with attention to my requests. Time past quickly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First class is better than coach, definitely. My husband is 6'5" and cannot fit into the
standard coach seats, without getting leg cramps. The food was better than average. We received good service but, we rarely ask for anything. Boarding was organized and so was exiting.
First class used to be special, it is more like Premium coach with bigger seats and more leg room. I wish they dedicated the exit rows for customers over 6' tall but, I don't think they do that anymore. They do not include free wifi, you must purchase it. What happened to free movies?
Overall, it was a good experience, I have no complaints.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never flown Alaska Airlines before and now I will make it a point to fly with that airlines. Great customer service! Flight attendants were awesome! And smooth flight all the way to O'Hare Airport. They also had movies to watch and free soft drinks and water. My husband and I had a great flight!!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)