“Very pleasant experience and flight”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Just as always easy boarding and low stress, luggage arrived with me at Eugene on time and unharmed.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,096)

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This airline is living in its past just like the SEA-TAC Airport! The staff and crew are nice but they lack the professional training in catering to First class passengers.

The seats are old leather seats, and the cabin upholstery are dated. The cabin crew are nice but look tired.

If you fly American, Delta or Southwest, you’ll be in for a shock.

I wish there were more competition at least in the continental US routes that Alaska flies.

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

From check-in to deplane customer service was exemplary. Both flights were on-time and luggage came off the flights very quickly. Cabin crew were outstanding and food on the flight was delicious - had the cheese platter and the Mediterranean tapas picnic pack. Economy seats were very comfortable (didn't even get up at all on the 5-hour return flight). Didn't mind the bring-your-own entertainment device system as much as I thought I would. The app worked very well on my iPad. I won't hesitate to fly Alaska again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

So I just started traveling regularly between Seattle and Portland. Mind you this is a very small dataset but of my 4 trips 2 have been delayed by an hour or more. At this rate regular travel will kill me if I have to plan for delays like this on such a short flight. Might as well rent a car and drive given airport time, the flight itself and the delays. Today for insurance I would already be in Portland if I drive and I haven't even left Seattle yet.

Come on Alaska Air... Get these issues figured out and these flights on schedule!!

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Alaska had been my favorite US airline until I flew Virgin America last year, at which point it became #2. Basically, Alaska does everything right -- from boarding through service, interior design, etc. Always friendly. Actually, the food choices were better than offered on our continuing Virgin America flight. You can't really go wrong with Alaska (although I wish they served free wine/beer as does their Horizon Air subsidiary). We only hope that Alaska adopts some of the best features of their new Virgin America subsidiary.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.