“4th of July to Olympia Washington”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Wife and decided at the last minute to celebrate the 4th with our Son and his family. Booked economy on Alaska, sine we booked late, we were in the back of the Bus,. But to our surprise, we actually found our seats to have plenty of Leg Room. Alaska apparently hasn't folowed the trend of American, United and Delta, at least not for now. I flew with American to Miami last month in their Premium Economy section, the leg room on this Alaska flight was the same. Both flights coming and going were 100% full, left on time and arrived on time. Wish they flew everywhere in our US States. Good Job Alaska

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,959)

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Alaska Airlines has superb customer service. I was seated in the second exit row on this flight and had ample leg room. The flight attendants went above and beyond my expectations. They were friendly and took the time to get to know me on this flight. It was great talking to them and hearing about their experiences with the airline. Be aware that the Kona airport is outside. This means it can get very hot and humid. Some of the little shops have air conditioning, but most of the seating is outside. All planes at this airport board via stairs or a ramp. Alaska Airlines is also serving Rosé during July and August! Overall, I had a great experience. I highly recommend this airline.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The plane is extremely good, with a good space between chairs. It has access to the internet, free for chatting and you have the option to pay for the rest of the internet usage. It is very recommended!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This is a non-stop flight. Only beverages were served with a small packet of biscuits but flight time was just under 2 hours with the time difference. Unfortunately it was a flight with several small children and lots of screaming going on. Glad it was a short flight or it would have been much worse.

1  Thank vagabondginger
Reviewed 14 July 2017

In many ways Alaskan Airlines is like most other companies. Average food, average space in seats, etc. But what sets them apart and has me checking their website for flights first are their outstanding flight attendants. I mentioned to one of the women that I was cold, and asked for a blanket. She apologized profusely, told me she didn't have a blanket, but she would raise the temperature in the cabin! And she did! Another flight attendant came over and thanked me for saying something because he was cold too!

It was just such a funny story that made my flight so much better. Such nice people!!

Date of travel: December 2016