“Not reliable”
Review of air berlin (no longer operating) - CLOSED

Reviewed 17 November 2017

You go to business flight morning in order to attend meeting in afternoon.flight postponed endless untill afternoon ...no coffee , no excuses...just they joined 2 flights into one...you loose your meetings...not even a sandwitch to make your waut less annoying.

1  Thank jehudam2017

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Fantastic Airline, it's a shame that doesn't fly anymore. They had good meals, newspapers and reasonable prices.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Shame this company is no longer operating. For short hauls it was ideal, the service good and the cabin crew friendly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Company stop operating a business and still selling the ticket. I purchase my ticket in August to go Germany on November at www. Justfly.com. No one notified me about air Berlin stopped flying fro LAX !!!!!!! Find out a day before my trip ........you know how ????? when 24 hours before my flight I supposed to print boarding pass

3  Thank zimina21
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible experience.
1. They lost my luggage which resulted in me having absolutely no clothes on my trip
2. When coming home I found out that they over sold tickets for the flight resulting in me losing my seat. So I was delayed and had to wait to be put on another flight. I was informed I would be compensated.
3. I received a letter from them stating that they would not reimburse me.

Very very dishonest airline. I will never do business with them again. Buyer beware, look elsewhere.