“Not that bad”
Review of Air Tahiti Nui

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I had never travelled before with this airline, and have to say was quite basic, the staff seemed nice and the food was good on this particular leg of my trip, the only problem I found was that they seemed to cater for the French market and some of the information was in French.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We flew business class from LA - Tahiti, they do not offer first class on these plane. Plane appears to be the "updated" version as would be other the older version of business class now adays. Equitment worked well. We were scheduled to returned on Nov 17th, booked the ticket via their website. 2 days prior to departure, we received an email and the departure date was cleared the morning of Nov 18th instead of the original flight. Went to the hotel resort in Bora bora for help immediately as we all have flight connections in LA back to our home cities in the USA. Their explanation was "there was mechanical problems" and unable to fly out til the 18th, did not offer any help or compensation in the lost of the connecting flights in the US. They advise me to "go to the desk in Tahiti" at the airport and they will offer me hotel accommodations. We flew back from Bora Boar to Tahiti, arriving at the airport only to find out that there is no desk for Air Tahiti Nui (international). They do have an office for Air Tahiti - domestic and i was advised that there is an office in downtown Tahiti. Took the taxi to the office, it was 2pm and the door stated they closed at 430pm. They did help us to be placed at the Intercontinental hotel - Tahiti for the night and bus picking us up to the airport the next day. No re-imbursments on the taxi rides nor any ticket fees that we have to change the connecting flights.
Plane upon returning to the US was old, business class was worst then incoming flight. Pretty disappointing. On the up side, their on board food and staff were very good. Entertainment system is very old and inflexible. Lots to improve. As their airline of Tahiti, i wish they have an office at their international airport! Can only imagine, when their downtown office is closed and they changed your flight, where would you get help? They did just opened up their brand new lounge at the airport and it was very nice!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I personally feel that in all area's of the flight ,they did there upmost, to make it enjoyable and comfortable.☺

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I was a borderline fan of Air Tahiti Nui. My first choice was Air France since these were the only two airline choices for French Polynesia. I fly with either company once or twice a year to visit my family in the states. Recently my experience on ATN changed for the better. The staff was and are more friendlier and accommodating. In the past not so much. Not sure what has happened. But it changed for the better. I understand some passengers are not so nice. Not everyone is the same. It’s all about your manners, Please and thank you’s are important. Snacks and drinks are available in the galley even after food service is over. The plane is clean, the seats and entertainment is updated. No complaints, thank you ATN

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Outstanding customer service. My husband and I travelled for our honeymoon and every effort was made to ensure that our flight was enjoyable. The seats in business are extremely comfortable (going almost flat), the movie selections are good, and the menu was very nice. I especially liked the wine, however it was the service that really made this flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)