“Hungry!”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The fligh was a long one and travel was overnight so quite tiring. Difficult to get comfortable to sleep but no better or worse than any other airline. The catering seemed insufficient for the length of flight and we were left feeling hungry.
We had a connecting flight from Auckland to Sydney and this gave us opportunity to stretch our legs for an hour, which might have been more enjoyable if it weren’t the early hours of the morning - not the airlines fault.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,281)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really nice an welcoming attendants.
Good service, served champagne an juice as soo as we boarded. Flight full but they took care of everyone.
Great burger dinner.
Really nice breakfast bagel.
Generous pours on the wines.
Made our beds, and watch to see who was ready for sleep and went to them to help them set up bed.
Herringbone seat layout, but my wife joined me and my footrest equiped with a sea belt and we dined together.
All in all excellent.
Fast track through immigration too by invitation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I absolutely adore Air New Zealand. The food is always fabulous, the service excellent, and there are rarely any delays.
The only thing I don't like about Air New Zealand is
that they are trying to 'keep up with the Jones's',
so to speak, in rushing to get Wifi on their flights.
Perhaps they don't realise that NOT EVERYONE wants to be bathed in the EMF radiation for 13 hours. IT would be great if they offered customers a CHOICE and have at least a couple of long haul flights a week with NO Wifi,
so those of us who get the headaches and sleep disturbance from EMF's can have a safe and comfortable long journeys across oceans.. Countless studies have shown that ubiquitous EMF exposure cause biological effects that may be cumulative. Until there's a guarantee that EMF's from Wifi (and phones) is absolutely not going to harm us, it's really not fair to subject everyone to obligatory exposure.
I will be taking this up with AIr New Zealand personally,
in the hope that they'll understand my concerns.
I believe in being able to 'choose' to be exposed to
EMF's in a steel tube for 13 hours.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel frequently from Auckland to Nadi Fiji and other part of world as well. My first choice is Air New Zealand and reason is they are number one in every department. Really appreciated your services from your staff on board.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was really impressed with the assistance I was given regarding this flight. I had had surgery for a unhealed fracture 6 weeks prior to flying and had a plaster cut off the day before and was using a moonboot and crutches. I had booked a wheelchair for use at the airports at each end of the flight and this was organised as soon as we arrived at Wellington airport. I was able to use it right up to getting onto the plane and was met at the exit from the plane at Nadi airport. When I went online to complete the check in, I realised that I might have difficulty with my assigned seat and the airline was able to sort out the problem. I was really impressed with all the assistance I received to make the flight a comfortable one. Thanks Air NZ!