“Speedy check in”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 10 February 2020

Superb experience at Orly airport great speedy check in. Helpful staff. Flight slightly delayed because of French national strike.
Flight to Guadeloupe excellent great cabin crew and food. Really like being able to book a double seat so just dat with partner. Newish plane great choice of films good at seat screens.
Return flight very different older plane problems with at seat entertainment but apologies made and whole system was reset. Delayed an hour setting off and an extremely bumpy flight as we were flying through storm Ciara before it made landfall! Cabin crew again superb.

1  Thank Dormy
Write a reviewReviews (32,206)

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Pretty boring journey and I mean it in a good way. I always like my flights to be uneventful. Left on time, arrived on time... no bumps along the way. They could improve the food service. Pretty boring food but edible. They do need to provide bottle water during the flight. Flight is long and passengers get dehydrated. People were lining up to go to the back of the plane for water.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

AF 1648 /7Feb

The plane was smelly and filthy. Legroom ridiculous. The only good thing is that the beverage service is OK and the pursuer was very handsome. Plane was painted like "Joon" airlines .
Check-in experience is a disaster.. all "DIY" when you are paying to fly with a "traditional airline" and treated like a low cost. Boarding experience another disaster.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

AF1149 /4feb
My seat was sticky and my tray table filthy. The floor of my seat area with vomit.
Flight was full. I wanted to change the seat. Only 1 seat available in Business but the pursuer stated that "I did not pay to fly in front of the curtain". My reply:"my airfare did not include to bear vomit".
Unbelievable.

2  Thank PaulC763
Reviewed 9 February 2020

This was my first holiday after recovering from cancer. However, the radiotherapy means that i need special assistance and have to have a seat where i can stretch my leg out in the aisle. This was all explained to saphir who reserved suitable seats on the four flights. Two weeks before the flights i found the seats had been cancelled and the person i spoke to on the phone was most reluctant to help and would only give me a seat right by the toilets and away from my partner. Ok, so be it. Then this was cancelled on the day before the flight by which time the website showed no more suitable seats available. Face to face contact was terrific but online/phone service is appalling. Where is a disability policy? I couldn’t help worrying throughout the holiday that the return seats would be reassigned and so it was. At this point i cried.

1  Thank RMM123
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.