“Wonderfu! Business Class from now on.”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a disappointing flight in premium economy from Singapore to Paris, I was offered an upgrade to business class for the return leg a month later. The email arrived the day before the flight and was too good to refuse. I gladly jumped at it, and thank goodness. I was able to use the lounge at Charles de Gaulle airport before the flight. The accommodation was spacious and comfortable with a seat that fully reclined. The food was great and the choice of movies outstanding. All the staff were lovely - very helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Write a ReviewReviews (22,933)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to commend Air France for a top notch on board customer service, we had about 7 back and forth drink and food check ups even though the flight was only 5 hours long, i would however make a suggestion that the airline should improve their technology in terms of screen monitors, most of the instructions on the screen were written in french with no option to translate, so i was left with guessing what buttons to press to navigate the system. Also improvements should be made in terms of the Tv Shows been put on it. There was a selection of random episodes from different Tv shows which made it very uninteresting to watch. Either pick a select few of Tv shows and put up a complete season or don't include a series at all. Also please be mindful of the room temperature of the airplane, the Air condition was just to high and left us freezing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked the flight to Paris on Air France for two reasons - google flights showed the legroom to be a few inches more than other airlines and they offered a good schedule at a good price. I assumed the food would be yucky and the seats would be uncomfortable, but hey - we'd be in Paris the next day so oh well!
I was shocked to see a blanket, pillow, eye mask, headphones and packets of moist towels in every seat in coach. What? Free amenities? Would they also give us free snacks and movies? Oh yes they did. And FREE DRINKS! I got my own little bottle of wine to go with my meal, just to kick off the vacation.
The outbound flight entertainment was exceptional - the screens were huge and new. There were movies, games and music. The flight home had smaller screens and no USB ports, but we were ok.
The seats were not only large, but reclined a very generous amount as the seat slid forward when the back tilted back, giving you more of a recline. I didn't feel cramped at all. We had two meals on each flight and had no trouble with check-in or bags. We would fly Air France in the future without hesitation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew paris to Barcelona and bavk two weeks later on "Joon". Service was good and staff pleasant. I am visually impaired, And The cabin crew sought me out both times to see what help I needed. Crew were pleasant and friendly. The Airbus was incredibly cramped, and my husband, who is not tall, had his knees jammed against the seat in front of him.

2  Thank PKEQS
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I am on a 1h 35 min flight to Paris from Venice and the lady behing had two bags on board. Because if this I have to fly with my bag under my seat (photos attached). As an added bonus the flight is an hour late.
Not likely to reccomend Air France to anyone.

1  Thank Spire555