“Bad vibes all the way !”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Avoid at all cost or it will cost you more then just money , they will charge you for a gram extra, its a total nightmare and unforgiving, i was charged like £200.00 for 5 kg , I was very unhappy , when I reached Paris I had a big Job to find my connecting flight to China and no one would help , they will ignore you if you speak English and I nearly missed the flight to China . awful feeling It is very stressful.

Date of travel: October 2017
1  Thank toneme007
Write a ReviewReviews (23,727)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Flew with Air France on both legs
Going out flight serviced by city jet small plane but staff were polite
Return was on Air France plane, it had a technical issue but flight crew kept passengers informed so wasn’t too bad

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have only flown Southwest Airlines so maybe this is not the most helpful review, but everyone with Air France was very helpful and friendly. Both flights to and from Houston were the smoothest flights I have ever experienced. I snagged a really good deal to get non-stop flights to and from because now looking, most if not all the flights have a connection. Food and service was good. They had a nice selection of movies to watch and I listened to classical music to put myself to sleep for the overnight flight. Overall my flight experience with Air France was a really good one and I would fly with them again.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our flight from Paris to Detroit could not have been better. The crew was attentive and friendly, the food and beverages were excellent and the flight itself was very comfortable. We took off on time and landed early.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Air France (Delta) had to rebook our flight due to employee strike. AF rebooked us on Air Canada via Montreal via LaGuardia(NYC) to Wilmington NC....Air Canada was late into LaGuardia causing us to miss out flight. Neither Air Canada or Air France or Delta(they sold me the original ticket) would take responsibility. We spent a miserable night in LaGuardia and flew out to ILM early am the next day. A horrible ending to a great vacation. I have filed a complaint with Delta but have heard no response at this time.

Date of travel: April 2018