“Flight Economy MEX-CDG on an Airbus A380”
Review of Air France

Beautiful Airbus A380
Nice roomy comfortable seats, enough leg space, nice screen with many multimedia options to play.
Flight attendants were nice and serviceable.
Food ok according to Airline expectations.
Great price, great flight and great all around service.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,587)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Flew Lux Air from Luxembourg to Paris to connect with Air France flight. Flights were both booked with KLM. Air France is a partner, but I found out too late, Lux air isn't a partner. I could not check in for my AF flight until I got to Paris airport. Getting through the Paris airport is a nightmare as there are not enough signs and I received wrong information from at last 2 staff in the airport. Took bus and train shuttles to finally arrive at my AF gate. Almost missed my flight. To top it off, my luggage didn't arrive with I did.

On time !

Personnals professionals.

Just one thing, please give us to some eat.

Everything was perfect without that.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Booked 5 seats on AF website only to reach airport and told seats were not available, and never were, AF customer service were shocking, luckily ground staff at airport sorted out alternative flights that were not ideal and meant transportation from airport to our original airport but added numerous hours or extra time traveling, this was all through the fault of Air France, book at your peril even with the confirmation email . Complaint made and have been told 30-40 days to make assessment, WHY they know the flights were sold out, and they sold to at least 25 people on a flight that only took 80 odd . Cannot understand what it is they are assessing

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 19 February 2018

It was my first time ever with this airline. My experience started very well with fast check-in process, friendly crew, and clean plane interior.. However when i arrived at my destination and my suitcase didn't make it! It was a real inconvenience. And what made it worse is knowing that 50 more passengers were in the same situation. Apparently Air France is quire notorious for missing luggage but i never believed it until it happened with me, on my first experience with them!

1  Thank Osama M